This milkshake is sure to please kids because it takes in their favourite orange drink. This recipe is a great way to add milk to their diet.
Cooking Time : Nil.
Preparation Time : 25 mins.
1 can condensed milk
2 bottles orange drink (Mirinda, Fanta, Goldspot)
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons orange segments
1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
grated chocolate to serve
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Check the sweetness and adjust to your liking using sugar or lemon juice.
3. Mix well and pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
4. Divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till smooth.
5. Transfer into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till firm
6. Scoop out using ice-cream scoop, sprinkle plenty of grated chocolate & serve immediately.