YELLOW RED PANEER SALAD
Cooking Time : Nil.
Preparation Time : 30 mins.
225 grams paneer
1 small can (450 grams) pineapple slices
1 1/2 teacups seedless grapes
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1 teacup thick fresh curds
200 grams fresh cream
4 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons tomato ketchup (optional)
sugar and salt to taste
2 grated carrot
1 head lettuce
1. Slice the paneer, pineapple, apples, grapes and cucumbers.
2. Beat the cream. Add the curds, sugar and tomato ketchup and chill.
3. Drain the fruits thoroughly.
4. Mix the fruits, paneer, cucumbers, walnuts and add a little sugar and salt.
5. Add the chilled dressing and mix very well.
6. Pile the salad in the centre of a dish.
7. Decorate with grated carrots and lettuce leaves.
8. Serve chilled.