Chilled Vegetable and Macaroni Salad
2 cups boiled macaroni
2 spring onions
1/2 cup cheese cubes
1/2 cup sweet corn (makai ke dane)
1/4 cup boiled peas
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp sugar
salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
1. Chop the spring onions into pieces.
2. Cut the capsicum into halves, remove seeds and make slits.
3. Cut tomatoes and cheese into cubes.
4. In a mixing bowl mix together all vegetables, macroni and cheese cubes.
5. Add the lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
6. Refrigerate and Serve chilled.
Remember to use cooled macaroni for your salad.