Paneer Butter Masala
By Arpit, Published: May 8, 2011
Paneer Butter Masala, restaurant style was never so much easy. We discovered this recipe from one of the Dhaba owner. You can call me Paneer Butter Masala King, when it comes to Grudge on this simply delicious dish. My friends often warms me not to order Paneer Butter Masala whenever we are in a Restaurant.
Paneer (Riccota Cheese) is a kind of homemade cheese. This is very easy to make in your own kitchen with a Milk and Lemon or Vinegar. Paneer Butter Masala is a dish full of Paneer, Milk and Cream blended with lots of indian spices.
So without wasting lots of your time and allow you to waste your energy anymore, I would love to present you this Gorgeous, Delicious and Yummylicious Paneer Butter Masala.
2 cups of paneer cubes (पनीर क्युबस)
1 medium sized Onion (प्याज)
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste (जिंजर गार्लिक पेस्ट)
1 tbsp Coriander Powder (धनिया पावडर)
1 tsp Garam Masala (गरम मसाला)
1 tsp chilli powder (लाल मिर्च)
1 tbsp Tomato Paste or 1 Tomato Pureed (टमाटर प्युरिड)
1 tbsp Tomato Sauce (टोमेटो सोस)
1 pinch Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)(कसुरि मेथी)
1/2 cup Milk (दुध)
1 cup Cream (क्रीम)
3 tbsp Oil (तेल)
salt to taste (नमक)
2. In the same pan, add 1 more tbsp oil and fry the onions until golden brown.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
4. Next, add the dhania, garam masala, chilli powder and some salt. Fry for 30 seconds.
5. To this, add the tomato paste/puree, tomato sauce and kasuri methi. Mix well and add the milk.
6. Lower fire and cook covered for 5 mins.
7. Open lid, add the fried paneer/tofu and the cream. Mix well and simmer for 3-4 mins.
8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves if you have any.