Coconut Dates Balls
by Arpit, Published: September 13, 2013
Kids usually loves dates, but I believe they will get bored if you serve them only dates every day. So here I penned down a Healthy recipe Coconut Dates balls which kids cant resist.
Yield: Makes 10 balls
250 grams seedless dates (बीज रहीत खजुर)
2 cups shredded/grated, dry coconut (सुखा नरीयल)
2 tbsp milk powder (दूध)
1 tsp cocoa powder (कोको पावडर)
innovative decorations like candies, silver balls, colourful fennels, dry fruits, etc. (सजाने की सामग्री)
1. Cut dates in small pieces and boil them in 1/2 cup of water till they become soft. Drain through sieve and allow them to cool.
2. Crush them with your palms ALTERNATELY grind them if you dont like big pieces of dates.
2. Add milk powder and coconut to crushed dates mixture and mix it well.
3. Mix 1/2 tbsp coconut and cocoa powder in a separate plate.
4. Make small small balls from dates mixture and rub them with coconut cocoa mixture.
5. Decorate them as you like and serve.