No bake Strawberry Tarts recipe (Valentine’s day recipe) (स्ट्रोबेरी टार्टस)
by Arpit, Published: February 14, 2014
Impress your loved ones with this home made Strawberry Tarts. An easy no bake Tarts Recipe which you can make within no time. So what are you waiting for? All you need is below easily available ingredients.
Yield: Makes 6 tarts
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries (स्ट्रोबेरीझ)
1/2 cup sugar (चीनी)
6 digestive biscuits (डाइजेस्टीव बीस्कीटस)
1 tbsp butter (मक्खन)
2/3 cup whipped cream (वीपड क्रीम)
1. Add strawberries and 1 cup sugar in a pan and cook till sugar dissolves
2. Remove from flame and keep aside.
1. Crush digestive biscuits in a bowl and add the butter to it and mix well.
2. Press the biscuit mixture in the bottom and sides of the mould.
3. Chill in a refrigerator (freezer) for at least 1-2 hours.
4. Once Tarts are firm enough, unmould them carefully and keep it once again in freezer until you want to use them.
1. Make Tarts as per instruction above.
2. Make Strawberry compote as per instruction above.
3. Make Whipped cream for topping.
4. Fill in half of the portion of tarts with Strawberry compote. (Keep aside a little strawberry compote for garnishing)
5. Add whipped cream on top of it carefully.
6. Garnish once again with Strawberry compote.
7. Allow Tarts to rest in freezer for minimum 30 minutes before serving.
8. Serve Chilled to your loved ones.