Methi na Muthia recipe (मेथी ना मुठीया)
by Arpit, Published: April 04, 2014
Learn how to make Methi Na Muthia for Undhiyu. We also inspire you to use them in different delicious curries. They are very simple and tasty. You can also eat them as it is as a tea time snack.
Yield: Makes 10 medium sized balls
1 cup chopped fresh fenugreek leaves (मेथी)
1 cup bengal gram flour (बेसन)
1 tbsp red chilli powder (लाल मीर्च)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (हल्दी)
1 tbsp lemon juice (नीम्बु का रस)
1 tbsp sugar (चीनी)
1 tsp oil (तेल)
salt , as per taste (नमक)
oil , for frying (तेल)
1. Mix all ingredients, make stiff dough.
2. Form into small oval or round dumplings
3. Heat Oil for frying and fry muthia on low flame until crispy from outside.
4. Remove from oil. Keep aside.
1. This Methi Muthias can be used in various curries and most importantly they are used in Undhiyu recipe.