Dominos Style Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe (डोमीनोज चीजी गार्लीक ब्रेड स्टीक)
by Arpit, Published: May 04, 2014
How many of you love Dominos Garlic Bread Sticks? I know many of you. Even if you don’t love them, just to impress your friends you would like to copy this recipe of Dominos Garlic Bread and make it at home.
I know by now you must be thinking, is this possible to make copycat recipe of Dominos Garlic Bread Sticks at home? Or this guy is joking. No friends, I am not joking, I have made this and this Dominos Garlic Bread sticks turned out to be a hit with my family and friends.
So, lets start learning this because Cooking is fun @foodiblog.com
Dough Setting Time: 24 hours
Yield: Makes 2 garlic bread sticks
1 cup Plain flour (Maida) (मैदा)
2 tsp active dry yeast (खमीर/ ईस्ट)
1 cup luke warm water (पानी)
1 tbsp sugar (चीनी)
5-7 nos. chopped garlic cloves (लेहसुन)
1.5 tbsp oil (तेल)
1 tbsp salted butter (मक्खन)
1 tsp salt (नमक)
1 tbsp oregano (ओरेगानो)
2 tbsp cheese spread or processed cheese (चीज़ स्प्रेड)
2. Add the maida, salt and butter on your kitchen platform mix well and make a well.
3. Add activated yeast mixture to this and knead the dough well for about 15-20 minutes. (Do not add any flour or anything while kneading, all magic happens once you go on.)
4. After 10-15 minutes of kneading add half portion oil and go on kneading.
5. Once you feel your dough is elastic enough and you can easily stretch your dough this means gluten is developed. Have patience friends it will take minimum 15 minutes to develop gluten, so put down all your energy and have some morning workout.
6. Once dough is ready, if you like strong smell of garlic and oregano you can add half the portion of garlic and oregano at this stage and knead it for 2 minutes to mix it well. (I haven’t added them at this stage)
7. Put this dough in oil greased bowl and cover it with cling film and put it inside refrigerator for 24 hours. Yes friends, I am not joking you have to wait for 24 hours for this dough.
8. Take out the dough from refrigerator and knead it for around 5-10 minutes. I added Oregano and Chopped Garlics at this stage.
9. Put lots of Corn meal on a flat surface, also known as “Makke ka Atta” easily available in grocery store.
10. Divide your dough in 2 portions and with your hands make it flat round on the surface we have put Corn meal. With this corn meal will stick on one side of our dough.
11. Add lots of cheese spread or processed cheese
12. Flip it from one side to make is half circle.
13. Apply lots and lots of butter on one side and then Dominos oregano seasoning (Normal oregano seasoning will also do).
14. Cut Garlic bread sticks with the help of inverted knife.
15. Place your dough on a Baking plate and bake Dominos Cheesy Garlic Bread stick first at 180 deegree centigrate for 5 minutes and then at 250 deegree centigrates at 10 minutes. (This setting may vary as per your oven, so don’t panic and try to experiment with it a bit.)
1. If you feel Garlic bread sticks are too dry, apply more butter on surface.