Serve as a main dish as well as a starter.
Cooking Time : 10 min.
Preparation Time : 10 min.
4 large potatoes (80% cooked)
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 teaspoon chopped green chillies
1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
2 tablespoons soya sauce
1/2 teaspoon chilli sauce
2 teaspoons cornflour
4 tablespoons oil
salt to taste
For the garnish
sliced spring onions
1. Cut the cooked potatoes into fingers.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the potato fingers and cook on a high flame for a few minutes. Remove from the wok or frying pan and keep aside.
3. In the same oil, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and stir fry for a few seconds. Add the potato fingers, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt.
4. Mix the cornflour in 1/2 cup of water. Add to the mixture and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Serve hot topped with sliced spring onions.