KHEER MATAR KI
1 Cup Frozen Green Peas
1/2 Cup Ghee
1.25 Ltrs Milk
1 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
1. Boil Green Peas for five minutes.
2. Refresh in cold water and grind to fine paste.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add Green Peas paste to it. Stirr it continuously for few minutes and keep it aside.
4. Add Boiled milk to Green peas paste and cood it again on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Milk should be reduced to half.
5. Add sugar, green cardamom powder, raisins, sliced pistachios.
6. Cook for 5-10 minutes more. Then take it off the heat.
Kheer Matar ki is ready to serve hot or chilled however you like it.