Baby Corn Butter Masala
It’s nice sunny day and we are ready to pack our bags for Summer Vacation. This is the time when we try to empty our Refrigerator because its 15 day long Vacation. Suddenly I found out those sweet little Baby Corn lying in my fridge for a while and it was a time to experiment something new with them. Baby Corn Masala is what we get usually in Restaurants. But how about Baby Corn Butter Masala? Sound good and Tasty too!!!! So, now its time for me to invent this Devilicious Dish. And no wonder, it turned out Simply Delicious. Recipe Goes here…
Yield: Serves 4
200 grams Baby Corn, (बेबी कॉन)
3 Onions (प्याज)
4 Tomatoes (टमाटर)
25 grams Cashew nuts (काजु)
2 Green Chillies (हरी मीर्च)
45 ml Oil (तेल)
80 grams Butter (बटर/मखन)
Red chilli powder (लाल मीर्च)
Coriander powder (धनीया पाव्डर)
Jeera powder (जीरा पाव्डर)
1/2 tspGaram masala (गरम मसाला)
2 tspKasoori methi (कसूरी मेथी)
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste (अदरक लेह्सून पेस्ट)
1 tbspCream (क्रीम)
Salt as per taste(नमक)
2. Then grind this mixture in a blender to make a paste.
3. Heat butter/oil in a kadhai and add kasoori methi, ginger-garlic paste and remaining chopped onion.
4. Saute till the onions turn transparent.
5. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder.
6. Add tomato-cashew paste and salt. Cook for five minutes.
7. Check the seasoning and add garam masala, followed by roasted and powdered kasoori methi.
8. Take Baby Corn cut into cubes. Add the cubes to the masala and cook covered for 5 minutes.
9. Garnish with cream.