1 pav (heaped) red chillies
1/2 pav grains of salt
1/2 pav mustard seeds
2 tsp table salt
1 small piece haldi
1 small piece asafoetida
1. Wash cauliflower and cut into small pieces.
2. Combine juice of lime and table salt with the pieces in a vessel.
3. Add salt (grains) to ½ litre of water in another vessel. Boil and cool
4. Using this salt water grind red chillies with asafetida and haldi.
5. When half done, add mustard and grind to a fine paste. Pour the paste in the first vessel. Mix well.
6. Tender cucumber, carrot or green mango pieces can be added, if desired.